JusTiN's Blog

JusTiN's Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life is same as roulette....^^



Sometimes feel that is that our life sure 100% nothing different with others? My point is Nope!! Every person is unique including u and me, sometimes we will met each other at a same place, maybe same class, maybe not,just like roullette, sometimes will have a formula to let u saw the percentage, but sometimes all is rubbish, no any calculation can count what is going to show next...

So, I have a chance to know u and talk with u, and also fall in love with u, it is a faith, we met each other within 56billion of people, and this is an incredible chance of winning for me...RM1000000 buy 1 number also can let me bet sucessful, Love u dear.^^

Wish we will always be together....

No comments:

Post a Comment